Saturday, September 28, 2013

It's not mine I swear

As I was reading in the bedroom I could hear Rich flipping between Chopped and Cops on the tv in the living room. A cop was asking a guy he pulled over for rolling through a stop sign why his car smells like pot and why he was acting really nervous. He told the guy he should tell him now if there was anything he was hiding because a dope dog was on the way and it would find anything the guy was trying to hide. The guy said he had no idea why his car smelled of pot and wasn't hiding anything. Of course the dog gets there and finds a large bag of pot. They guy says it wasn't his, a friend must have left it in his car.

This reminds me of the time my car smelled like pot and the reason sounds like the WORST EXCUSE EVER, except it is 100% true. It should surprise no one that on occasion I pick up litter and throw it away. One day walking out of the grocery store I see an empty plastic sandwich bag and pick it up and put it in the center cup holder of my car. As I pull out of the parking lot I smell pot, as I drive down the street a bit I realize it's coming from inside my car, from the bag I picked up. Rich was NOT amused by this, I am no longer aloud to pick up trash and hold on to it.

"No officer I am not high. See what happened was I picked up this empty bag in a parking lot to throw away when I get home and I guess at some point it was used for holding pot."

Yup sounds legit. I am really glad I live less than a 5 minute drive from the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment