Thursday, July 16, 2009

A bit about me

Well since Cruchy posted it (who stole it from Ruchi, who stole it from Beany who stole it fromMeadowlark...) and I love doing things like this and I have not done one in quite a while because doing something like this everyday or multiple times a day is annoying to other and because I have never done one here I thought I would, oh and also because I am postponing doing important things....

A - Age: 29, until Monday that is

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: dishes and laundry, only laundry because we don't have one in apartment so it takes on a whole aspect of having to carry heavy clothes a lot farther than I am comfortable with.

D - Dog's name: we had a dog named silhouette, we called her silly, she was epileptic and had many head issues, we found her a better home.

E - Essential start your day item: coffee

F - Favorite color: purple

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: silver

H - Height: 5' even

I - Instruments you play: nada

J - Job title: i don't really have a title, i guess i'm an assistant or keeper. basically i'm a animal shit cleaner upper, that's what HAS to get done everyday, also feeding, if i'm lucky i do some fun stuff, some playing, even some cuddling of cute furry things if the opportunity presents itself. all in the name of work though.

K - Kid(s): just my pets

L - Living arrangements: 2 bed 2 bath apartment

M - Mom's name: leslie or Spanish Bandanna is her nickname now, it's a inside joke basically calling her a 4 letter word, all in good fun though, that spanish bandanna

N - Nicknames: mudnessa, nessa, all sorts of adjectives that can describe me are put in front of nessa, actual name is Vanessa if you didn't know

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None

P - Pet Peeve: selfishness, ignorance, and closed mindedness

Q - Quote from a movie: "Why don't you just light your tampon, and blow your box apart? Because it's the only bang you're ever gonna get, sweetheart!" -Bernadette (Priscilla, Queen of the Dessert)

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: younger brother

T - Time you wake up: this week its been about 8, usually its 10, I love sleep and hate mornings.

U- Underwear: Yes

V - Vegetable you dislike: Eggplant and peas

W - Ways you run late: every way possible, i usually blame the cats or the husband

X - X-rays you've had: Dental only, I think

Y - Yummy food you make: mac and cheese, tortilla soup, chili, mostly dinner foods, not good at baking

Z - Zoo favorite: hmmm, at an actual zoo as a "tourist" i like looking at the dogs/cats the most oh and the ring tailed lemurs, which i actually got to work with, a childhood dream of mine, but then he got feisty and I couldn't sit and cuddle with him anymore :( working wise i've loved working with a few specific binturongs, coati mundis, and monitor lizards. least favorite to work with definitely kinkajous in general, but just because they all hate/fear me and honestly i'm scared of them. I think it's because my hair is similar in color to their coats and they must think I'm a big funny smelling kink out to get them. i also don't love working with monkeys all that much just cause they are too damn smart test you and make you really think all the time and I have (controllable) fears of parrots and rodents, those beaks and teeth scare the crap out of me. been bitten by both too, not fun.

1 comment: