Monday, November 17, 2008

First Reaction

I saw the full length trailer for the new Star Trek movie today and my first reaction was, huh? and then as I thought about it more I started to HATE it. I just want to go off with all sorts of expletives about it. Basically it is probably going to be a good movie and I guess it could be a good Star Trek movie but right now it looks like any other action movie with tits and ass and explosions and suspense and all that, but just because you use names and likenesses doesn't mean you are Star Trek.

I love action movies and tits and ass as much as the next guy but this is Star Trek, not saying that you can't make Star Trek like that but you have to do it the right way, you can just go in and use the same characters that we know and love and pervert them into box office gold, that is not what you do with a thing like Star Trek and that is the feeling I am getting. I hope I am wrong but if I am not then I will have to start saving my money to buy myself Voyager, DS9, and TOS full series on DVD (I already own TNG) because it might just ruin the great name of Star Trek. Or even worse there will be more but they will be more perverted versions that just SUCK!!

Ok rant over all I can do now is wait and see . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment