Thursday, June 2, 2011

BFI

*Tell us about your favourite band/musician.*

Favorite...I am so bad at favorites. I can't narrow things down, I can't tell you what is top.

I remember being very young and listening to Billy Idol. You know Rebel Yell, White Wedding, those great great songs. I still love Billy Idol. I go to his concerts when he is town, most often with my mom.

I could go on and tell you about Billy Idol, but if you don't know Billy Idol then you need to remedy that and I could never do him justice telling you about him. I will tell you he is still a lot of fun to see and is not showing his age. No really, go google Billy Idol and look at his recent photos, you won't be disappointed. In concert he just has fun and does not take himself seriously. I've never seen a bad concert by him and I doubt I will, he does it cause he loves it and it shows.

Most of my other music taste runs a bit darker, of the metal variety. The staples like Pantera, Slayer, and Megadeth. The obscene like Cannibal Corpse, Cephalic Carnage, and Napalm Death. Just to name a few of the bands that dominate what I listen to these days. I don't like much of today's popular music, I don't listen to the radio because I don't like 99.9% of what they play. I can listen to classic rock stations, can't really go wrong there, except when they play things like Nirvana and then I feel really old.

No comments:

Post a Comment