Monday, June 20, 2011

Shirt change

I was planning of showing you how I took a mens fit t shirt and turned it into more a of fitted t shirt BUT my sewing machine keeps getting temperamental on me. I will be in the middle of a project doing exactly what I have been doing for an hour and suddenly the thread starts snapping on me. It gets very frustrating. I've changed everything I can think of and cleaned the machine. It doesn't help. I usually just let it sit for a few days and when I go back it works again. I have no idea what I am doing to cause this. So very annoying. So here I am with nothing to show you, or even if it will work out. It is the first time I am attempting to change the fit of a shirt. I figured I did a good job making skinny jeans it can't be that much harder taking in a t shirt, right? Hopefully I can update on it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment