Friday, June 10, 2011

Do you like hot air?

I decided to take part in NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) because I have been ignoring my blog and I don't actually like doing that. I like writing on my blog and sharing things with people. BUT what is the point of 'forcing' myself to do it everyday? I am not a writer, I don't do this as an exercise for something job or hobby related, meaning it doesn't benefit anything specifically in my life like blogging might for some. I don't have a blog that is specifically for informing people on a certain subject. I might be a little eco-conscious hippie girl and that may be the main theme of my posts (I don't know if that is true but I would guess it is). 

So what am I doing right now, blowing hot air up your asses, metaphorically of course. It almost feels like a cry for attention, look at me I am blabbering about non-sense again. But here I find myself writing again, why? Because I want to, yes that is enough reason for me but what good does it do? I don't need validation of what I blog about but really what did anyone take out of yesterdays post for example. Again not that I need anyone to take anything away from my posts, specifically something like that post, but really what is the point. More blabbering non-sense on the interwebs. 

All that being said I don't plan on stopping with the posting everyday. I started this post everyday for a month thing and at first I was thinking of trying to make it a normal thing but now I don't think so. After June I will probably try and post 2 times a week at least because I do have things I want to share and I think if tell myself I need blog twice a week at least I can come up with some good/interesting things to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment